Rosenholz Deutsche Schwerkraft Messer Military Paratrooper Gravity Knife
Type II Flieger Kapp Messer TAKE DOWN VERSION (Built To WW2 Specifications)
WW2 Style German Military Paratrooper Search & Rescue Gravity Knife. Type 2 Flieger Kapp Messer
Take-down version. Blade falls out of the handle (gravity drop) and locks with lever.
By flipping the trigger away from the knife and depressing it, the blade can be extended with a flick of the wrist.
By holding the knife blade-up and depressing the trigger a second time, the blade slides back in the handle.
These knives are very hard to find..
The knife has a rosewood handle.
Steel Top Bolster
Solid Steel metal parts
This knife also has a marlin spike designed to wedge knots apart.
The blade measures approx. 4"
The overall length of the knife open is 10”
Closed is approx. 6"
The marlin spike is approx. 3.5".
This model is great for stealing parts off them to repair original models, all the parts are sized correctly to the orginals.
If you are an anal retentive American bastard you will not like this item. It is cheap, nothing like the originals that go for thousands of dollars, no one else on the planet has a problem understanding that these are intended to steal parts off them or to use as a re-enactment prop for theater or movies, or if you are a regular guy that just wants an example of a gravity knife. This is not intended to be a collection piece, so again if you are that asshat American, read things and pull your finger out of your asshole. These are not the Rolls Royce of things and not an original just pull your head out of your ass and look at the price. Price always reflects things, so pull your shit together, if the rest of the world can understand this then Americans need a swift kick in the ass and this sort of message to tell them to pull their shit toghether. I am disappointed and disgusted that I have to write shit like this for items but the stupidity of Americans is really no laughing matter and fucking pisses me off to know end that we are the laughing stock and considered Europes retarded cousins.
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Collecting Books
- 100% Legal Automatic Switchblades
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Maintenance
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Antique & Vintage Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Axis Lock Ambidextrous Automatic Switchblade Knives
- California Legal Mini Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Clasp Lock, Fulcrum & Ring Pull Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Custom Made Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Dual Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Frame Lock & Liner Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Hidden Release Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Left Handed Southpaw Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Leverlock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Lockback Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Double Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Gravity Paratrooper Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Single Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Push Button Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Stiletto Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Swinguard Folding Guard Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Antique & Vintage Folding & Fixed Blade Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives & Swords
- Manual Folding Knives
- Non-Metallic Knives
- Rescue Knives
- Spring Assisted Opening Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Tools - Camping, Survival & Emergency Gear
- Knife Repair Service & Custom Switchblade Conversions
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
|Your cart is currently empty|