Site Map & View Cart
|Your cart is currently empty|
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Collecting Books
- 100% Legal Automatic Switchblades
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Maintenance
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Antique & Vintage Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Axis Lock Ambidextrous Automatic Switchblade Knives
- California Legal Mini Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Clasp Lock, Fulcrum & Ring Pull Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Custom Made Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Dual Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Frame Lock & Liner Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Hidden Release Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Left Handed Southpaw Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Leverlock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Lockback Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Double Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Gravity Paratrooper Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Single Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Push Button Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Stiletto Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Swinguard Folding Guard Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Antique & Vintage Folding & Fixed Blade Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives & Swords
- Manual Folding Knives
- Non-Metallic Knives
- Rescue Knives
- Spring Assisted Opening Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Tools - Camping, Survival & Emergency Gear
- Knife Repair Service & Custom Switchblade Conversions
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
Knife Repair Service & Custom Switchblade Conversions
Yes, we repair knives that are worth repairing and we convert knives to automatic switchblades.
Keep your junk to yourself, that means no garbage nonsense from China, throw them in the trash.
We repair stilettos, picklocks, swinguards, leverlocks, gravity knives, fixed blades, and whatever you want.
If you have vintage model Italian, German, or American Knives then we offer full restorations.
We can rescale your knife, add filework, make a complete customs piece or put back to factory style and bring it as close to new as possible.
Hourly rates are $85 for repairs and you pay for the cost of parts that are involved.
There is a $15 consoltation fee for attempting to waste my time as well.
We do repairs for serious collectors, not morons with junk that is broken.
We specialize in repairing Latama Knives, Italian Vintage Knives, WW2 Gravity Knives, German Leverlock Knives, etc.
Contact me directly at email@example.com
State what knife you have and what you wish done.
If the request is out of line then I simply won't reply to the nonsense.
If it is from someone with common sense then we will arrange a repair order and get your knife closest to new as possible.
Please send your payment of $85 with CERTIFIED FUNDS, that means a Certified Check or Money Order or Credit Card Online.
Sorry NO PERSONAL CHECKS because there are too many bounced checks from guys, I hate this fact but there is a vast problem with honor and respect and a high rate of this problem with guys. If you do send me a personal check I will not return your knife and will not fix it.
Certified Checks are bank counter checks or ones that say CERTIFIED. Money Orders can be from MoneyGram, Western Union & USPS POSTAL MONEY ORDER.
If you have to mail me a knife it is quite logical that you have to go to the post office so make it simple and get a money order while at the post office.
Send Knives & Payment To:
PO BOX 496
Bennett, CO 80102
|Page 1 of 1||1|