Site Map & View Cart
|Your cart is currently empty|
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Collecting Books
- 100% Legal Automatic Switchblades
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Maintenance
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Antique & Vintage Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Axis Lock Ambidextrous Automatic Switchblade Knives
- California Legal Mini Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Clasp Lock, Fulcrum & Ring Pull Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Custom Made Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Dual Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Frame Lock & Liner Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Hidden Release Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Left Handed Southpaw Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Leverlock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Lockback Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Double Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Gravity Paratrooper Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Single Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Push Button Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Stiletto Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Swinguard Folding Guard Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Antique & Vintage Folding & Fixed Blade Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives & Swords
- Manual Folding Knives
- Non-Metallic Knives
- Rescue Knives
- Spring Assisted Opening Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Tools - Camping, Survival & Emergency Gear
- Knife Repair Service & Custom Switchblade Conversions
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
(0.0 on 0)
COLT AR-15-K Custom Conversion Dual Action Hidden Release Automatic Switchblade Flick Knife
Colt AR-15-K Custom Conversion Dual Action Hidden Release Switchblade Knife
Plain Edge Recurve Blade.
Blade is Etched: "AR-15-K" with the Colt Prancing Horse Logo
The Rear Tang is Stamped: "CT44 440 STAINLESS"
More than 160 years ago ... an obscure, young, Calcutta-bound seaman carved a model from a block of wood that was destined to become the world's most famous revolver. His name was "Samuel Colt"
This beautiful Colt knife is called the AR-15-K. It's compact design even features double-action:
1) Ambidextrous one hand thumb-stud opening, or
2) Press the lower portion of the first inlay and this "Sleeper" instantly converts
to a Colt automatic!
The Colt AR15K looks and functions just like most modern day Tactical Folding Pocketknives, however, it is also a cleverly built automatic knife that fully conceals the optional spring-action release.
Use the thumb-stud to slowly strut the blade out into the open position, or, press on the hidden lever and the blade quickly snaps out under spring pressure with a symphony of clicks!
Even upon close inspection, I doubt your friends would be able to detect its clandestine switchblade capability.
It also features a razor honed, 440 stainless steel drop-point tanto/serrated blade (60/40), and stainless steel hex head screw construction with tools to allow it to be easily field stripped for cleaning and adjusting.
The closed length is 4½ inches with a blade length of 3½ inches.
The housing is made of lightweight aluminum with a black Magna-grip rubberized coating that resists moisture and insulates against extreme cold while providing a secure grip.
It has a belt/pocket clip that is embossed with the world-famous COLT logo, and their Stallion trademark is also etched on the blade.
In 1999, when Colt released this unique switchblade to the public, they only made a limited production run before selling the patent to another knife manufacturer (unfortunately, there will be no more quality COLT auto-knives made).
Just when you thought they stopped making them, guys decided to convert the manual models.
This is a fully converted manual model, just like making your semi auto AR into a full automatic.
- 8" overall length opened.
- 4 9/16" closed.
- 3 1/8" cutting edge.
- 1 1/8" wide.
- 1/2" thick.
- Weighs 4.2 oz.