Site Map & View Cart
|Your cart is currently empty|
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Collecting Books
- 100% Legal Automatic Switchblades
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Maintenance
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Antique & Vintage Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Axis Lock Ambidextrous Automatic Switchblade Knives
- California Legal Mini Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Clasp Lock, Fulcrum & Ring Pull Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Custom Made Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Dual Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Frame Lock & Liner Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Hidden Release Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Left Handed Southpaw Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Leverlock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Lockback Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Double Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Gravity Paratrooper Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Single Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Push Button Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Stiletto Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Swinguard Folding Guard Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Antique & Vintage Folding & Fixed Blade Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives & Swords
- Manual Folding Knives
- Non-Metallic Knives
- Rescue Knives
- Spring Assisted Opening Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Tools - Camping, Survival & Emergency Gear
- Knife Repair Service & Custom Switchblade Conversions
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
(0.0 on 0)
Why You Should Store Your Switchblade Knives In The Open Position
SKU: STORE SWITCHBLADES IN THE OPEN POSITION
Well it is not rocket science but since Americans are uneducated and the school system has failed them and their parents were too busy working and letting day care and school raise the kids we have generations that can barely wipe their own asses. You have to teach them to do about everything, your parents that enabled you to be these self righteous entitled spoiled brats are really to blame. The only way to change this is to accept the problem and move on by trying to fix it.
So we have established that you have no common sense at all and we have to treat you like a special needs kid as you put it, in my day you were just being retarded. It is not a bad word either retard is to slow down, such as you retard the engine or motor, so that means you have the potential not to be retarded, but with all the PC nonsense and turning you into a bunch of pussy cry babies these days, you will get offended at anything, so who cares at this point, we are just going to throw it all out there so you can get your temper tantrum on and show you just how much of a baby you really are.
Once you come back to being an adult and see that learning things is a good thing, makes life more enjoyable and putting your attitude aside and accepting that someone can teach you something if you are ignorant to things life can be grand.
So it is physics, things under pressure loose tension. Whether the switchblade is a leaf spring, like a stiletto, or a coil spring, like a push button, the spring is under tension when it is closed and this can weaken things over time, so most collectors will say to store things in the open position so that things are not stressed out. Kind of the same concept with being a human being, if you are closed and all stressed out then you won't last long, once you are open and free, life is better. It is funny it starts with your possessions and then carries to your life.
With dual Action OTF knives, the spring is under tension all the time, it does not matter if it is closed or open or if the blade is left loose in the middle position, so this one you can do what you want and talk about which way is best when they are all the same.
Remember stay OPEN to things, to learning, to not being such an asshat to people in life, to learning, educating yourself and taking the time to read things.