Site Map & View Cart
|Your cart is currently empty|
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Collecting Books
- 100% Legal Automatic Switchblades
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Maintenance
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Antique & Vintage Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Axis Lock Ambidextrous Automatic Switchblade Knives
- California Legal Mini Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Clasp Lock, Fulcrum & Ring Pull Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Custom Made Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Dual Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Frame Lock & Liner Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Hidden Release Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Left Handed Southpaw Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Leverlock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Lockback Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Double Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Gravity Paratrooper Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Single Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Push Button Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Stiletto Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Swinguard Folding Guard Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Antique & Vintage Folding & Fixed Blade Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives & Swords
- Manual Folding Knives
- Non-Metallic Knives
- Rescue Knives
- Spring Assisted Opening Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Tools - Camping, Survival & Emergency Gear
- Knife Repair Service & Custom Switchblade Conversions
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
(0.0 on 0)
CRKT Lift Off Plain Edge Assisted Opening Knife
This new sport and work folder series embodies everything that we look for in a CRKT product: rugged construction, premium blade steel, good grip and balance, striking design and superfast assisted opening. All these qualities come together in a knife group that is also very competitively priced. We think it’s a line that’s really going to take off, so we’re calling it the Lift Off™.
The Lift Off models are full-size work and sport knives with 4.88" handles and 3.50" blades. They’re solid, heavy-duty knives at 5.2 ounces.
This is a knife for those who want a bit of style and shine in their personal carry. At its core is our InterFrame build with stainless steel liners, one locking, with textured black Zytel® scales. The left scale features a stainless steel insert with a bright brushed finish and deep arrow pattern. In addition, both liners feature fine friction grooves at the finger contact zone.
The blade is a satin-finished modifed drop point design with a notched and swedged top edge and a high hollow grind. Blade steel is our favorite premium stainless steel alloy, AUS 8. The Lift Off is available in both Razor-Sharp and Combined Razor-Sharp and Triple-Point™ Serrated edged models.
To give instant one-hand opening, we have incorporated our patented OutBurst™ assisted opening with the patent-pending Fire Safe™ mechanism. When closed, the blade is safely locked by the Fire Safe pin. It cannot be opened until the safety button on the end of the thumb stud is firmly depressed and the thumb stud is nudged outward. Just press and nudge for instant lift off. It is both very fast, and very safe, because simply pressing the Fire Safe button does not open the knife. You must both press down and nudge the blade outward deliberately before the Lift Off will open. Caution: When closing the knife, always press firmly to fully close the blade, and be sure the Fire Safe pin locks into place securely with an audible "click".
Lift Off models include a removable polished stainess steel clip.
|Open Overall Length||8.5 inches|
|Closed Length||4.88 inches|
|Style||Modifed Drop Point|
|Material||Zytel with Stainless Steel Inserts|
|Carry System||1 Position Clip|
Similar in Design to the Dalton Flash model by Robbie Dalton, CRKT has revised the design and put a roller bearing on the thumb stud and the linerlock has a tab that locks the blade closed. It is a better design? That is up to you to decide but is differnet but same basic concept where the thumb stud is depressed to open the knife.