Site Map & View Cart
|Your cart is currently empty|
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Collecting Books
- 100% Legal Automatic Switchblades
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Maintenance
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Antique & Vintage Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Axis Lock Ambidextrous Automatic Switchblade Knives
- California Legal Mini Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Clasp Lock, Fulcrum & Ring Pull Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Custom Made Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Dual Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Frame Lock & Liner Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Hidden Release Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Left Handed Southpaw Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Leverlock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Lockback Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Double Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Gravity Paratrooper Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Single Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Push Button Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Stiletto Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Swinguard Folding Guard Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Antique & Vintage Folding & Fixed Blade Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives & Swords
- Manual Folding Knives
- Non-Metallic Knives
- Rescue Knives
- Spring Assisted Opening Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Tools - Camping, Survival & Emergency Gear
- Knife Repair Service & Custom Switchblade Conversions
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
(0.0 on 0)
Antique 1800's Corsican 18.5" Vendetta Corsa Brazilian Horn 19th Century Fighting Knife
Antique 1800's 18.5" Vendetta Corsa Morte al Nemico Brazilian Dark Horn Fighting Knife
Super Rare Knife from 19th Century
Made in Thiers
Thiers is a commune in the Puy-de-Dôme department in Auvergne in central France.
Thiers is famous for its knives, blades and cutlery industry. The town has a museum in the old quarter, portraying the history of knife-making.
I personally bought this from France.
Morte al Nemico means: DEATH TO THE ENEMY
Vendetta Corsa Morte al Nemico or Va Diritto al Cuore del Nemico
GO STRAIGHT TO THE HEART OF THE ENEMY
These are Corsican French Sayings Typical with Portraits of Napoleon and The Corsican Crest
Corsican is the traditional native language of the Corsican people, and was long the sole language of the island, which was acquired by France in 1768.
In 1990 out of a total population of about 254,000 the percentage had declined to 50%, with only 10% using it as a first language. The language appeared to be in serious decline when the French government reversed its non-supportive stand and began some strong measures to save it.
UNESCO classifies the Corsican language as a potentially endangered language, as it has "a large number of children speakers" but is "without an official or prestigious status." The classification does not state that the language is currently endangered, only that it is potentially so. In fact it is being vigorously affirmed. Often acting according to the current long-standing sentiment unknown Corsicans cross out French roadway signs and paint in the Corsu names. The Corsican language is a key vehicle for Corsican culture, which is notably rich in proverbs and in polyphonic song.
Corsica is one of the 27 régions of France, although strictly speaking Corsica is designated as a "territorial collectivity" (collectivité territoriale) by law.
As a territorial collectivity, it enjoys greater powers than other French régions, but for the most part its status is quite similar. Corsica is referred to as a "région" in common speech, and is almost always listed among the other régions of France.
Although the island is separated from the continental mainland by the Ligurian Sea and is closer to Italy than to the French mainland, politically Corsica is part of Metropolitan France.
It was once briefly an independent Corsican Republic, until being incorporated into France in 1769.
Its culture has both French and Italian elements.
Napoléon Bonaparte was born in Ajaccio, where his ancestral home, Casa Buonaparte
High Carbon Steel Flat Grind Blade.
Authentic Brazilian Dark Horn Scales
Solid Steel Liners & Bolsters
Blade is Tang Stamped but unclear to what it is.
Blade is Etched on the Front: VENDETTA CORSA
Blade is Etched on the Back: MORTE AL NEMICO
- Overall Length: 18.5"
- Blade Length: 8 3/4"
- Closed Length: 9 3/4"
Comes with Free Collectors Box Because AssistedKnife.com Knows Rare Knives