Site Map & View Cart
|Your cart is currently empty|
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Collecting Books
- 100% Legal Automatic Switchblades
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Maintenance
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Antique & Vintage Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Axis Lock Ambidextrous Automatic Switchblade Knives
- California Legal Mini Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Clasp Lock, Fulcrum & Ring Pull Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Custom Made Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Dual Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Frame Lock & Liner Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Hidden Release Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Left Handed Southpaw Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Leverlock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Lockback Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Double Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Gravity Paratrooper Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Single Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Push Button Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Stiletto Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Swinguard Folding Guard Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Antique & Vintage Folding & Fixed Blade Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives & Swords
- Manual Folding Knives
- Non-Metallic Knives
- Rescue Knives
- Spring Assisted Opening Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Tools - Camping, Survival & Emergency Gear
- Knife Repair Service & Custom Switchblade Conversions
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
(0.0 on 0)
Switchblades of Italy By Tim Zinser, Dan Fuller & Neal Punchard
SKU: SWITCHBLADES OF ITALY BOOK SOFTBACK
Switchblades of Italy
By Tim Zinser, Dan Fuller & Neal Punchard
Soft Cover Book
This book is a must have for collectors of spring steel!
Hundreds of photos and definitive text descriptions make this one source of information that you will treasure. Authored leading experts, Tim Zinser, Dan Fuller and Neal Punchard this book answers will become a valued addition to your collecting library.
Description: This book starts the reader on a journey through time, with a short history of folding knives, leading to the evolution of the first switchblade. Progressing through time, wonderful photos illustrate the descriptions of switchblades. Throughout the book, highlighted sections showcase specific details that will be most helpful to collectors. Also included are facts about knifemakers styles, patterns, tang stamps, and a complete illustrated glossary.
* The first ever comprehensive publication about Italian switchblade knives, featuring knives and history from the late 1700s to the 1970s.
* Pictured within this hardbound book are nearly 200 beautiful photos and ephemera of the most unique and rarest Italian switchblades.
*Actual-size photos span more than two centuries of knifemaking history. Also pictured are catalog pages and advertisements, as well as historical photos.
* Extensive research has gone into this book to present never-before-published information which clears up and dispells many myths. Entire sections are dedicated to the most sought-after knifemaking companies, such as Latama, Coricama, and Mauro Mario. Details about the knifemakers and businessmen involved behind the knives reveal who the major players shaping the switchblade industry and who made knives for other companies.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Tim Zinser, Dan Fuller, and Neal Punchard, are all long-time knife enthusiasts as well as collectors. Each has a passion for the study of knives, continually searching for information about knives which they have collected. All three have published a variety of works.
128 pages, 8 1/2" x 11"
Hardbound with full-color
Authors: Tim Zinser, Dan Fuller and Neal Punchard