Site Map & View Cart
|Your cart is currently empty|
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Collecting Books
- 100% Legal Automatic Switchblades
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Maintenance
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Antique & Vintage Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Axis Lock Ambidextrous Automatic Switchblade Knives
- California Legal Mini Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Clasp Lock, Fulcrum & Ring Pull Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Custom Made Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Dual Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Frame Lock & Liner Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Hidden Release Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Left Handed Southpaw Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Leverlock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Lockback Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Double Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Gravity Paratrooper Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Single Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Push Button Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Stiletto Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Swinguard Folding Guard Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Antique & Vintage Folding & Fixed Blade Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives & Swords
- Manual Folding Knives
- Non-Metallic Knives
- Rescue Knives
- Spring Assisted Opening Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Tools - Camping, Survival & Emergency Gear
- Knife Repair Service & Custom Switchblade Conversions
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
(0.0 on 0)
Appraisal For Automatic Switchblade Flick Knives
Time is money, so don't waste mine.
You got a knife like the famous watch from your father, he had to hide that uncomfortable hunk of metal while in the POW camp, it was up the cornhole for 5 years, we all know we watched Pulp Fiction as well.
That is nice, great, I am not your therapist, not a free service to abuse.
Do I buy stuff from people yes, I do, but I don't pay retail for things because I have to be able to sell it and make money.
If you can not understand this then you need to watch Pawn Stars and then get a grip.
I can tell you where to sell things if you want to attempt it all on your own and what things should go for based on prior sales.
I can identify your knives not a problem and tell you how rare they are and the value again for retail.
I also buy stuff so if you want me to buy your stuff then I will make offers not a problem.
Time is money that is just it and if you can't be respectful then you really are not a type of person that can be dealt with.
If you want help, then feel free to use the forum at www.24-7Knives.com and you can ask other collectors and knife makers all your questions on things and not was the time of the guys trying to ship items and sell things. It is about respect.
Do I buy items? Yes, ofcourse, get to the point, tell me how much you want for things and email me photos. If you want retail then that is great sell it on the forum at www.24-7Knives.com I do not buy things at full retail because I have to sell them.
I am tired of explaining everything to people on this and what they have, it is not fair to me and is just disrespectful behavior to do.
So it is time to have manners and respect people.