Site Map & View Cart
|Your cart is currently empty|
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Collecting Books
- 100% Legal Automatic Switchblades
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Maintenance
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Antique & Vintage Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Axis Lock Ambidextrous Automatic Switchblade Knives
- California Legal Mini Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Clasp Lock, Fulcrum & Ring Pull Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Custom Made Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Dual Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Frame Lock & Liner Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Hidden Release Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Left Handed Southpaw Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Leverlock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Lockback Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Double Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Gravity Paratrooper Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Single Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Push Button Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Stiletto Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Swinguard Folding Guard Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Antique & Vintage Folding & Fixed Blade Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives & Swords
- Manual Folding Knives
- Non-Metallic Knives
- Rescue Knives
- Spring Assisted Opening Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Tools - Camping, Survival & Emergency Gear
- Knife Repair Service & Custom Switchblade Conversions
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
Terms & Conditions
BY VISITING, BROWSING, SHOPPING, ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEB SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The legal status of products is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession and use.
All equipment is sold subject to public law 90-351, title III, U.S.D., Section 2511, and any local, state or federal ordinances. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt.
By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that the he/she is of legal age.
Roadsideimports LLC will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us.
Automatic Knives Are Sold In The USA To:
- All US Military - US Airforce, US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marines, & US Navy
- All US Federal, State, County & City Law Enforcement
- All US Federal, US State & US Territory Government Employees
- All US National Guard & US Naval Militia (Organized Militia)
- All US Male Citizens Between Ages 17-45 (Unorganized Militia)
- All US State Residents Under Age 66 (State Defense Force Militia)
- All Registered Users of www.AutoKnife.com (Distribution Dealer)
- Any US Armed Forces Personnel or Federal Government Employee. 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (1) Criteria Requirement Met.
- All able-bodied males 17 to 45 years of age who are citizens of the United States. Reserve Militia 10 USC 311 (TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART I > CHAPTER 13 > § 311) 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (2) Criteria Requirement Met.
- All US Citizens registered with the selective service & are eligible for the daft are legally bound & classified as the Reserve Militia under the Militia/Dick Act of 1903 (32 STAT. 775) 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (2) Criteria Requirement Met.
- Any US State Resident wherein state statutes bind residents to the State Defense Forces maintained as a Reserve State Militia Force to assist, support, & augment the National Guard Forces. 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (2) Criteria Requirement Met.
- Any State or Territory Government Employee or Any County or City Employee. 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (3) Criteria Requirement Met.
- Any Bona Fide Oficial Federal Procurement Officer, Supply Agent, Distribution Dealer & Qualified End User Status. 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (4) Criteria Requirement Met.
- Any One Armed Person or Person with the Use of Only One Arm (Americans with Disabilities) Criteria Requirement Met.
- All Registered Users of AutoKnife.com & Are A Bona Fide Distribution Dealer Of Exiled & Co. Limited. 18 USC 1716 (G) (2) (4) Criteria Requirement Met
Disagreement With These Terms & Conditions:
If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, please do not visit, browse, shop, access or otherwise use this Site.
Credit Card Orders:
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. By ordering from AutoKnife.com you represent that you are the legal owner of the credit card used. Furthermore you agree to handle any payment disputes directly with our company and no third party.
Money Order & Check Orders:
We accept all types of money orders and personal or business checks. Complete the checkout process and choose "Check or Money Order" for your payment option
We will accept cash in all currencies, but you send it at your own risk and Roadsideimports LLC assumes no liability for lost or stolen cash.
All US Orders are shipped by USPS with tracking numbers for all 50 States, US Territories, APO, & all US Government Oversees Locations. Ship Time is 3 to 5 days unless sent by Express.
International Orders will be shipped by USPS and turned over to the country's local postal service. Only orders shipped by Express Mail will have tracking numbers, standard shipments do have customs labels but most countries have poor service and they are not trackable. Items will be shipped as gifts and valued lower than $15 to avoid VAT taxation. Ship Time is 7 to 10 days but customs can delay to 45 days unless sent by Express Mail which is 5 to 7 days with no delay by customs.
Shipments will be sent in several packages to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Great Britain, Netherlands, & New Zealand due to customs regulations. So do not be alarmed when packages do not have everything, please be patient and wait for all shipments to arrive safely.
- Shipping To Canada Click Here
- Shipping To Australia & New Zealand Click Here
- Shipping To The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland Click Here
No information is sold or given to any company or agency when registering on the website. If unlawfull activity concerning fraud or violations to the terms and conditions as stated should occur the information is subject to legal action. The buyer assumes all legal responsibility for the items that are ordered and are responsible for knowing and understanding all applicable laws that apply to them in their locations. Should any international buyer place blame upon Roadsideimports LLC for seizure or loss then all information regarding the order will be released to local police & customs so they can procecute to the fullest extent within the law for illegal activities. Should international buyers accept responsibility for their actions then no information will be released regarding any sales at any time. Information will be released if any third party is involved with settlement of a problem with any order. It is the buyer's responsibility to communicate with Roadsideimports LLC with any issues concerning orders, problems, defects, seizures, lost shipments, assembly, or any other matter. Any use of fowl language, curse words, or threats to Roadsideimports LLC in emails or phone calls are not acceptable adult behavior and is a violation to the terms accepted by the buyer.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
No Returns Are Acceptable.
Warranty Issues Will Be Taken Directly To The Manufacture Of The Product You Have Bought.
We take business serious ONCE YOU HIT THE PAYMENT BUTTON & COMPLETED PAYMENT ORDERS ARE FINAL & THERE IS NO CANCELLING ORDERS.
RAPID OPENING WARNING:
Knives are not toys and treating them as such will cause damage. Automatic Switchblade Knives are not designed to open and close repeatedly over and over for no reason at all. They are meant to open, then to use, and then finally to close. It is a tool and abusing them will cause stress on springs and cause them to heat up and break if stressed past their designs. Opening and closing knives repeatedly will damage knives' mechanisms.