Site Map & View Cart
|Your cart is currently empty|
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Collecting Books
- 100% Legal Automatic Switchblades
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Maintenance
- Automatic Switchblade Knife Sheaths, Pouches & Cases
- Antique & Vintage Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Axis Lock Ambidextrous Automatic Switchblade Knives
- California Legal Mini Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Clasp Lock, Fulcrum & Ring Pull Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Custom Made Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Dual Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Frame Lock & Liner Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Hidden Release Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Left Handed Southpaw Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Leverlock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Lockback Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Double Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Gravity Paratrooper Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Out The Front Single Action Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Push Button Lock Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Stiletto Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Swinguard Folding Guard Automatic Switchblade Knives
- Antique & Vintage Folding & Fixed Blade Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives & Swords
- Manual Folding Knives
- Non-Metallic Knives
- Rescue Knives
- Spring Assisted Opening Knives
- Self Defense Products
- Tools - Camping, Survival & Emergency Gear
- Knife Repair Service & Custom Switchblade Conversions
- Wholesale Ordering & Drop Shipping
Orders To Canada Are Welcome.
Email me if you have questions and we will make sure your import is legal.
Want Balisong Butterfly Knives?
Want Switchblade Flick Knives?
Go to www.SwitchbladeKits.com
You can order from any of my websites however the above two are the best for your needs, all items that have import issues will be shipped in parts.
The only execption is if you are military, law enforcement or are a prop company for theater and television and you will need to email me the import permit.
If no permit is emailed to me then things will be shipped in parts
Ordering parts is not an illegal thing to do, what you do with those parts if you put them together with other parts very well might break local laws but you are responsible for your own actions because you are an adult.
You are responsible for your own actions and responsible for knowing your own country’s laws !!!!
Resist the temptation of ordering too many things, or things that are too heavy. The heavier the shipment the more likey it will be searched, customs searches heavier packages to collect import taxes on things, then when they find things they do not like ofcourse they seize things. Knuckle dusters are heavy, these should ship one at a time, ordering too many or using express options is not wise at all under any circumstances with knuckle dusters. Canadians are reasonable people, take the time to think about things first and foremost and ask questions to me about what you want to order and how you want it shipped prior to the order if you have questions. Knuckle dusters are an obvious issue because they can not be hidden or changed from what they are, risk of ordering depends on where you are as stated below about BC and here about ordering too many items and using Express for things that are obvious violations to import laws. Things have to be stated multiple times to get you to actually read things and start the thinking process.
THIS IS THE RESULT OF NOT READING AND BEING RUDE
Known Issues with CANADA POST
Canada Post is great inside Canada, works fast and is a good service.
However, with International shipping even from the US, lets not bullshit, the service SUCKS!
It is not the fault of the Postal service but all the idiots and morons that work in Canadian Customs.
Just like any government agency on the planet people who work for the government are lazy and do is a piss poor job.
The only honorable jobs in the governent are firefighters and the military because they put their lives on the line for people and most times for people who are ungrateful.
But lets get back to the point, shipping to Canada most times takes 7 to 10 days by normal post however customs can delay things for 45 days.
So if you are a control freak and want your items quickly then don’t be a cheap ass about things and use EXPRESS MAIL as the shipping option.
If you use EXPRESS MAIL, things arrive quickly and Canadian Customs are not such assholes with things either.
Tracking with CANADA POST
- Standard Letter Post is fine in most cases, but people who are manic and crazy that desire tracking then it is suggested that they use only EXPRESS MAIL.
- Express Mail is 5 to 7 days with no delays in customs processing and Customs Labels begin with E
- So again, to drill it into your heads, in fact smack yourself upside your head, so that you know you are paying attention to things, only EXPRESS MAIL has tracking that works all the time.
- Issues with tracking can occur if Express Mail is not used. Lost mail, seizures, and stolen mail are all issues the buyer will assume unless they use Express Mail.
- Shipping Times for internatinal shipments via letter post, normal post, & Priority are 7-10 days but customs can delay things for 45 days, this is not normal but can occur.
- No shipments internationally will have tracking with Letter Post and the Customs Labels begin with LN
- Does that mean that Letter Post does not work? No it works fine but tracking is not available to most places with this method.
- Normal Post & Priority have Customs Labels begin with LZ and should be trackable.
Don’t take anything as an insult to Canadians, I absolutely like Canadians, you guys are great, very friendly, awesome customers but take the time to read things and be patient if you decide with lower cost shipping methods.
Using Multiple Shipping Addresses will speed things up with the multiple shipments, so if you have multiple shipping addresses please put them in the comment section on the order and tell me which addresses to ship to so that your order shipments can be sent quicker than using just one address. Multiple addresses are not needed but it will speed things along.
Known Problems for Canada
British Columbia aka BC is the most pain in the ass of all provinces.
READ IF YOU ARE IN BC !!!! BC HAS ISSUES WITH CUSTOMS. YOU CAN NOT ORDER KNUCKLE DUSTERS. YOU ALSO MIGHT HAVE ISSUES WITH SOME KNIVES, THEY DON'T LIKE THE LOOKS OF THINGS EVEN IF THEY ARE MANUAL KNIVES, YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL THEM TO REVIEW THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE LEGAL AND THEY WILL HAVE TO. BC CUSTOMS HAS THEIR OWN RULES TO HELP PROTECT THE IDIOTS THAT ARE THERE, SO THEY VIOLATE YOUR RIGHTS AND ONLY YOU CAN FIGHT FOR THEM. I AM SORRY THAT I HAVE TO CALL YOU PEOPLE IN BC RETARDS BUT MANY OF YOU SEEM TO HAVE ISSUES WITH THINKING LOGICALLY AND READING THINGS. SO COME ON PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. EMAIL ME IF ABOUT ITEMS FIRST BEFORE YOU GO AN ORDER THINGS.
STILETTO MODELS WITH BLADES - NO SEX PIN MODELS CAN BE AN ISSUE WHEN SHIPPED TO BC These are issues if being shipped to BC. They are not illegal but customs seize them based on the looks of things, it is your job to fight for your rights not mine. This is a warning that these can be an issue based on looks alone when shipped to BC. They are sent as manual knives and are legal but it is your duty and job to stand up for your own rights when being violated.
KNUCKLE DUSTER BELT BUCKLES & PAPERWEIGHTS CAN BE AN ISSUE WHEN SHIPPED TO BC
BC has customs agents that like to be inspector gadget so be advised if you are in BC then you don't live in a relaxed area of Canada they are anal asshats at customs.
Parts do not break the law, getting parts does not mean you are going to break the law because you have to actually break the law to be in violation.
If you have a glass pipe that does not mean you are going to use it for smoking illegal drugs providing it is clean and possessing it is not illegal, if it is dirty that changes the story.
Principles are the same with knife parts, so it is important to know the freedoms and the rights you have and no one but you can defend and fight for them.